Electric chair. Solid structure, smooth operation, safety and smooth driving of high reliability.
It is very important to take measurements of the elevator, and of all the doors of your house.
The length is also essential when turning the aisles or entering the elevator.
In addition, in elevators it is possible that sometimes we have to remove the footrests to access.
It is essential to inform about the weight, height and width of the user to be able to rent the most convenient wheelchair size.
Double crosshead chassis with welded ears on it.
Comfortable and resistant upholstery in black and blue foam padded nylon, SOFT CUSHION as standard and tape in footrest of the same color.
De supports folding arms back (area where the 2 Lithium batteries are located).
The footrest locking system is made of aluminum and the platforms of the plastic footrests.
It incorporates a seat belt for the user.
The joystick of this chair is retractable, this means that you can move it back in situations where it is not comfortable for you.
Folding, which can be propelled by motor or manually.
- 2 lithium polymer batteries (armrests) 24 V 17.6ª H
- Controller: 24V 50A
- Battery charger: 115/230 V ac input, 60/50 Hz
- Output: 24V dc, 5A
- Fuse: Battery 250 V 50 A
- Charger: 250 V 10 A
- Driving data
- Speed: 1- 6 km / h
- Autonomy (depending on the slope and weight of the user): approx. 15 km
- Length: 102cm
- Height: 94 cm
- Width: 62 cm (size 46)
- Seat width 43 cm
- Depth: 40 cm
- Height to seat: 49 cm
- Solid front wheel: 20 cm
- Solid rear wheel: 32 cm
- Load capacity: 110 kg
- Complete chair weight with batteries and footrests: 29.5 kg
- The footrests can be removed easily and easily. A rotation of ± 150 ° can be folded out and inwards.
- The foot pedal angle can be adjusted ± 30 ° and its height is adjustable.
- 80 cm turning radius.