Basic walker. At Ortopedia Lanzarote we have a basic walker for hire that is very light (just over 2 kg) and height-adjustable for user customisation. It folds down easily and remains upright on its own.
Includes anatomical rubber grips, with the option to install rear wheels that act as brakes when pressed down.
If you need a walker but don’t want to buy one, we offer a hire purchase option:
Walkers provide many benefits for walking rehabilitation amongst the elderly, or anyone recovering from injury, undergoing rehabilitation and post-operative care.
- You can visit our shop and collect it directly (see rates).
- You can call us and arrange home delivery (see rates).
It is important that you inform us of the user’s weight, height and width to provide the correct size wheelchair.
Should a walker not be enough, at Ortopedia Lanzarote we can also hire rollators and wheelchairs to cater for any user’s needs: attending a doctor’s appointment, shopping, family outings, etc.
The basic aluminium walkers that we hire at Ortopedia Lanzarote, are for interior use, although they can also be used outside by taking care. Friction against the pavement makes travel more difficult, and their rubber tips wear out prematurely.
If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to contact us at 928 506 889 and we will advise you in person.
- Width: 48.5 cm
- Depth: 56 cm
- Adjustable height: 85-91 cm
- Maximum user weight: 100 Kg
- Made of aluminum and thermoplastic.
- Being aluminum, it is very light and resistant. It has four double front wheels (two on each leg) of 15 cm in diameter.
- With rubber studs on the hind legs that prevent any slippage.
- Very comfortable anatomical handles. Durable and height adjustable to perfectly fit the user.
- It is very easy to fold and once folded it is held up without the need to support it so that it does not need to bend down to be able to use it again.
- Despite being a very light walker, it can support a weight of up to 100 kg.